- SEO Drives High Quality Traffic To Your Website
- SEO Gives Long Term Growth To Your Ecommerce Business
- SEO Will Reduce Paid Marketing Expenses
- SEO Also Increases Reputation of Your Business
Keyword Research for Ecommerce SEO
- Your SEO marketing plan will fail
- Your keywords will not rank
- Quality of traffic and user experience of visitors won’t be good
- You will miss the potential and growth you expected to achieve
For the proper retrieval of accurate keywords, one needs to follow these steps:-
Step 1: Finding keywords for eCommerce Product and Category Pages
We have various options and sources to get the valuable keyword. These are:-
Google Ads Keyword Planner
Ahrefs Keyword Explorer
Step 2 : How to Choose Keywords for eCommerce Products and Category Pages
Commercial Intent is a parameter which focuses on……
“Transform the visitor into customers”.
The keyword is said to be having great commercial intent when,
- It has high competition as per Keyword Planner
- Favorable “Top of Page Bid”.
Keyword Product Fit
The user searches the keyword using Product related keywords.
Looking through the perspective of common man’s searching tactics, We get to know that, Keyword should be more related to the product.
The keyword which is more vulnerable to the user has the more product fit.
Step 3 : Arrange your pages according to their priority
Domain -> Category -> Sub- Category ->Product-Pages
Step 4 : URL Mapping for Keywords
eCommerce Website Construction as per SEO Architecture
- No page on the website should be more than two or three clicks away.
- The user could be able to simply and easily get the stuff they desired.
What if the user visits your website and gets confused about where to find the desired stuff?
It would be embarrassing. isn’t ir?
So don’t make your website a place similar to labyrinth.
Make it simple and scalable as much as you can.
ON – PAGE OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES AS PER SEO
The customer only goes for something which adjusts his criteria.
- Free Shipping
- Best Deal
- Best Price
- Online sale
Url Of The Page
Using short, keyword rich URL is of great use.
Domain -> Category > Sub- Category -> Sub Category -> Pages
- Consist of H1 and H2 tags in your title
- Keep long-tail keywords in your header
- Optimize your content by the appropriate selection of header that describes the whole page content in brief.
The Sub-headers should be placed in H2 tags
There could be more than one sub-headers in the content
Less On Sales ???????
The body of the Product and Category Pages holds great importance.
They tell the user about the thing on which they are going to invest.
Write the body/ content of more and more words.
He should contain no doubts with the detail of the products.
The objective of the body/content should be, to satisfy the customers
Nearly 2000-3000 words in the content would be satisfactory enough.
Include Keywords into your content.
Google ranks the web-content based on the number of keywords it has.
Nearly 2-5x part of keywords in the content gives the best outcomes
Include LSI Keywords into your content
If your keyword is “Web Design”,
then its LSI keyword will be “Website Design”.
In-Image Alt Text
Google is not able to read images.
Alt-text is a description of an image given inside tag Syntax:-
Useful Tip: Don’t fill the alt tag with useless words or irrelevant keywords to rank high on Google. This is not alt tags are made for and this may also trouble your visitors.
It tells the search engine what the content is about. It contributes to SEO Optimization.
Metadata helps the Search Engine to recognize the content of the web-page.
Types Of Metadata:
- Descriptive Metadata
- Structural Metadata
- Administrative Metadata
- Reference Metadata
- Statistical Metadata
- Increase the value of your website
- Increases the session time
- Decreases the bounce time
- Increase the ranking potential of every page of your site
Useful: Don’t add a huge number of internal links to your page, this will let Google algorithms to decrease your position. Maximum 250 pages should be added to any page.
Use the tool Link Explorer to get the exact link structure of your website.
TECHNICAL SEO OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES
Confused BetweenGoogle’s Crawling and Indexing of webpages????
As a result, It hinders in the crawling and indexing part of the website.
The picture below shows the graph of the website’s technical SEO.
Technical SEO hereby provides a way to get out of it.
This degrades the site’s SEO and results in decreased performance.
Either delete these orphaned pages or bring them into user’s vision.
eCOMMERCE LINK BUILDING
Find old and rustic pages from your website
“Old Is Gold”
doesn’t work here.
The outdated content is of no value.
So, remove the pages from your website, which are too old.
This content is going to degrade your website rather than upgrade.
Interact with Bloggers
So, to build strong relations with clients, make regular interaction via – email.
Always stay in touch with your clients, by notifying them about your product launch or sharing with him your success.
In the world of competition, don’t let your clients forget you at any cost!!
TESTING AND ANALYSING MORE
- Meta –titles and meta – descriptions should be tested for better CTR.
- Conversion of web- traffic can be tested by A/B strategy.
- Use SEO tools to test which keywords are ranking to the highest.
- Check the internal linking between the site’s web pages.
- High converting keywords can be appended by using PPC Campaigns.
- Check your site’s traffic by tools like ahrefs, etc.
ADD BLOGS TO YOR eCOMMERCE WEBSITE
It adds flavor to your site and makes your website even more interesting.
ENHANCING LOCAL BUSINESS
Google contributes ~ 86% share in searching the local businesses.
This technique is best suitable where client’s physical presence is necessary.
- Google My Business
- Google Review Link Generator
- Moz Local Check Business Listing
VARIOUS SEO TOOLS
The SEO in eCommerce brings actions to a website in real.