How much price it would cost me to design a logo for my company in India? Is it your question? lets dive right into it and know how much price you should expect to pay for a professional logo for your company and how much do logo design packages cost in India.
Importance of a Logo for Any Company
Whether you’re a startup or an established player in the industry, a logo is one such element that might appear the smallest thing, but it holds supreme levels of importance for a business. Yes, this is because it is the first thing about your business that attracts potential customers.
Considering the value of the logo for a business, it is necessary for businesses to have a logo that makes them stand out in today’s competitive industrial scenario. At the same time, there is one question that hits most of the businesses is – “How much does it cost to design a logo in India?”
The very first thing to keep in mind while determining the logo design cost is that it is something that is done best by a professional. Though there are many DIY tools and ready to use logo designs available on the internet, there is no assurance that would give your business the required momentum. Check logo price from RankON Below:
This is why one best foot forward is to hire a reputed logo design firm for the task. A good firm would always listen to the voice of your brand and carve out a logo keeping in line with the same. In terms of logo design price, these firms have a range of packages to choose from. It is quite obvious that the more money you put in, the better results you can expect out of it.
Factors That Affect Logo Design Cost
Primarily, there are three factors that can help you determine the logo design pricing in India.
- Logo Design packages or full brand design
- Who prepares the logo– DIY, logo creation software/website, freelance designer, design agency?
- Number of revisions and timeline
Logo Design Cost Table of Content
- Logo Package Or Full Brand Design
- How Does A Professional Logo Design Help You?
- The Typical Logo Design Process
- Logo Pricing
- Some Common FAQs About Logo Design Pricing
Average Logo Design Cost
The first and foremost thing in determining the logo design pricing is whether you want just logo design packages or comprehensive full brand design. The second option is obviously a full-fledged deal that might eliminate all the associated DIY options where the first one encompasses a logo along with color pallets, typography, voice, and style. If you want logo design packages, there are many logo design software available on the web to choose from, but they also have some limitations.
Basic Logo Design Price
- DIY / Logo makers: $0 – $50
- Logo template: $5 – $100
- Logo Contests / Crowdsourcing: $50 – $500
Mid-Range Logo Design Price
- Offshore Designer: $100 – $250
- New Freelancer: $100 – $1000
- Experienced Freelancer: $1000 – $5,000
- Reputed Freelancer: $5000 – $15,000
- Small Design Studio: $5000 – $30,000
- Mid-Sized Agency: $5000 – $50,000+
Premium Logo Design Price
- Branding Agency: $50,000 – $100,000 (includes strategy & global brand distinctiveness)
- A reputed global Branding Agency: $100,000 – $1,000,000 + (typically includes strategy & global brand identity)
- World Renowned Designer: $100,000 – $1,000,000+
As basic logo design use a web-based logo creator is something that can be done even by a child, there is no need to delve deeper in it. So, it seems total logical to jump to professional logo design pricing.
How Much It Would Cost Me to Design a Logo in India?
Logo Design Packages India
Please check Logo Design Packages page on our website for updated Logo pricing plans.
Like foreign countries, India also has a widespread freelance market and several Logo Designing agencies. Since there is no standard logo design pricing India, therefore, Logo design cost offered depends on the quality and the logo add-ons.
Below are the approximate logo designing costs offered by freelancers and logo designing agencies in India.
Freelance Mid-Level Logo Design Price
Silver Grade Freelancer: Approx. Rs.500 — Rs.2000 (4–6 logo ideas) Gold Grade Freelancer: Approx.Rs.1000 — Rs.10,000 (one business card and 4–6 logo ideas) Ruby Grade Freelancer: Approx. Rs.10000 — Rs.50,000 (included business card and 2 logo ideas) Sapphire Grade Freelancer: Approx. Rs.50000 — Rs.100,000+ (1 logo idea only)
How Much Does it Cost To Design a Logo From Logo Design Agencies in India
Agencies Logo Design Cost in India
Low-Level Branding Agency: Approx. Rs.80,000 — Rs.200,000 includes strategy & global brand distinctiveness)
Mid-Level Branding Agency: Approx. Rs.100,000 — Rs.400,000 (typically includes strategy & global brand identity)
High-Level Branding Agency: Approx. Rs.500,000 — Rs.1,000,000+ (typically includes strategy & global brand identity
Benefits of Professional Logo Design Packages
- Makes a first and lasting impression
- A concept-based logo design approach for a holistic brand design
- Awards distinctive identity to a business
- Exhibits professionalism
- Based on certified formats with different variations
- Return on investment
There are lots of benefits to having an intuitive design business logo. If you wish to make a rock-solid start of your business, you must start with designing a logo that gives you a competitive edge in the market.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Logo Design Company
We, humans, have a tendency to memorize the graphics of something rather than the text. Having a good logo means more attention to the audience and improved brand recall value. This not only makes you stand out from your competitors but also stays in the memory of your customers for long.
A logo tends to instill a sense of consistency and also make a lasting impact on your brand reputation. An eternal and classic logo will provide your business with brand legitimacy and can make your business appear reliable, genuine, and professional even if you’ve only been in business for a short time.
The logo for your business must be capable enough to transmit the essence of your brand. A design that signifies your business is pivotal to customers being able to know what you do.
4. Competitive edge
In such a scenario where there is cut-throat competition prevailing, having a high-quality logo can help you stand out in a buzzing industrial scenario. With digital marketing getting more valuable as well as an operative, a visually enriched logo that features remarkably on your site, social media, and marketing materials will make a major difference in your business’ competence and promotion aptitudes.
Logo Design Process
Logo Design Pricing Factors
There are three buckets that include the charges of designing a logo.
1. BUDGET LOGO DESIGN
Free Logo Maker
- This is surely the cheapest option among all. If you know some basics of graphic designing, you can refer to a number of sites that help you design a logo on your own. However, it is strongly recommended to allocate this task to a professional to get the desired results.
Low Cost Logo Design Freelancers
The market is full of freelance graphic designers who are ready to take up the job at the lowest possible rates. The leading sites like freelancer.com and guru.com allow businesses to define a requirement, set a budget and get the job done right away. Though you may find some good professionals out there, most of them plagiarize and revise an existing logo for you. This is something not recommended at all.
This is very much similar to other contests where you ask the participants to come and show your skills by doing a particular job. Though this route seems lucrative to most of you, it is certainly not a recommended one. This is because leading designers don’t have enough to project on this, and you can expect to get sub-standard quality logos from most of them.
2. Mid Range Logo Design Pricing
This price band is most preferred by mid-size business owners who look for good quality logo design.
Freelance Logo Designers
- If you know a freelance logo designer, you can choose to take your association on a bigger scale by awarding the job to the person. However, there is one condition that the freelancer is very experienced and skilled. One better way forward is to conduct a thorough assessment of the freelancer before moving ahead.
- Beginner Freelancer Logo Price – $100 – $1000
- Experienced Freelancer Logo Price – $1000 – $5,000
- Renowned Freelancer Logo Price – $5000 – $15,000+
Small Graphic Design Studio
- If you don’t want to spend a fortune on logo design charges, you can consult a small design studio and engage a handful of designers for the job. You can consider it a group of freelancers with one POC.Prices range from $5000 – $30,000+
Mid Sized Logo Design Agency
- A mid-sized agency might be a good option, it also presents more expenses due to their hierarchy. So, if you’re ready to shed some extra towards logo designing cost, you can go with this option.Prices range from $5000 – $50,000+
3. Premium Logo Design Cost
In this case, the job doesn’t only involve logo designing but a lot more. In general, the job includes a complete branding or a complete brand overhaul. Following are the options to choose from:
Logo Design Agencies
- A Logo design agency is undoubtedly the best choice as they start with in-depth market research about the industry, your brand, and competitors. They make sure that your brand stands out in the competitive landscape. There would be a dedicated team of branding people and designers working together towards a common goal.
- Branding Agency $50,000 – $100,000+
- Renown Branding Agency $100,000 – $1,000,000+
World-Renowned Logo Designers
- There are many world-renowned Logo designers who can be consulted in regard to your need for logo design. As their logo design cost is exorbitant, they are primarily sub-contracted by bigger agencies.
- The deliverables
No matter which option you decide to go with, it is very much important to know what you would be getting against your investment. Whether you hire a freelancer, a design studio, or a global agency, make sure you have a checklist of the following elements for delivery.
- Logo design (color) in vector format
- Logo design (black & white) in vector format
- Vertical logo lockup
- Horizontal logo lockup
- Square lockup (for social profile images)
- Different file formats (Ideally JPG, PNG, EPS)
- Stationery design files + any other designed files
- Style Guide (outlining fonts, colors, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions About Logo Design Cost
1. Should I Hire A Freelancer Or An Agency To Design My Business Logo?
Frankly speaking, it is entirely up to you. If you know a good freelancer who has already delivered some great work for you, you can go with the same. However, working with an agency is truly the best move due to a bigger team and better access to resources and tools. But that certainly comes at a high cost.
2. Should I Need To Pay Any Hidden Charges For Logo Design?
In most cases, no. However, it is better to gain a complete understanding of the logo design pricing at the beginning of the project so as to avoid any confusion.
3. How Much Does A Logo Cost In India?
The cost of logo designing primarily depends on the avenue you pick for the job to complete. For example, a freelancer would surely a cheaper alternative to an agency or a world-renowned designer.
4. What’s The Difference Between Designing With A Logo Maker And A Custom Logo Design?
A logo maker contains ready-to-use logo design templates from which you can choose one to prepare your own. Depending on the proficiency of the software, you can customize font size and type; modify colors and insert text and shapes.
On the other hand, custom logo design means a personalized logo based on your exact requirements and preferences you provide to the designer in a creative brief. This type of design is exclusively yours, so you can make almost all types of changes whenever needed.
In a nutshell, it can be understood that there are lots of factors that determine the actual cost of designing a professional logo. Keep each & every point into consideration before making the final decision.
Interested in logo design service in India? RankON Technologies is one of the leading graphic design companies in India. Check our logo design packages in India now and call us to know more about our graphic design services.