We know during this Covid-19, the business has suffered a lot. But we can fight this together. Don’t just think everything will be alright with the time, you have to work for it, rather spend on it. You have to spend money on marketing your business. Don’t think spending money on marketing is a waste. Then let me tell you, spending money on marketing is the only best expense one can do. So, Today we are going to learn some Facebook marketing tips for businesses. No matters if small business or large scaled business.
For example- You spend thousands and millions of your budget every month on giving salary to the staff, paying water, electricity bill, taxes, and many more. But do they give you customers? THINK, THINK & THINK???
The answer is NOO- But if you spend some of your budgets on Facebook Marketing, you will be benefited a lot.
And if you are not using Facebook Marketing/ digital marketing to grow your business, then you won’t have a business soon.
Digital Marketing is the only thing that can help you get customers, increase your sales, and help you stand the competition.
Note – Digital marketing is one of the most affordable and quick way to increase brand awareness and sales/leads.
Facebook Marketing is the best, cheapest, and fastest way to get leads and convert them into conversion.
Today most of your customers are spending their major time on Facebook, you need to take most of the benefit out of it & use this opportunity to grow your business.
If you still choose not to spend money on Facebook marketing for business, then you are making it easier for them to reach your customers and be ready to lose your customers to your competitors because your competitors are using Facebook marketing for their business to grow.
*Note – Don’t let your competitors win easily. To acquire your customers, offer them their great discounts & offers; but don’t think it will be a loss for you rather it will be your business investment for the future.
Did You Ever Think Why Your Business Is Not Growing Like Your Competitors?
You are not able to grow because you are not following the recent trends, not spending money on marketing your business.
Have you ever thought how your 10 years old business is not able to grow, stand & earn audience the way your competitor’s business is growing who is just 6 months-1 years old? Ever thought how they have earned loyal customers, increase sales and revenue?
The answer is they are proactive in their approach and they are using marketing. They are not waiting customer to reach out to their shop/business. They are bringing customers by using marketing techniques and digital marketing like Facebook. Facebook Marketing is the most affordable way to do it. If you will do research you will notice that your competitor who became popular quickly will have –
a) Good Online Presence
b) Ratings and reviews
c) Good online reputation
d) Loyal customers
e) Marketing strategy
Through Fb Page, they can reach the maximum audience, interact with them, showcase their products and services, solve their queries, do better online reputation management that is helping them to get good rating and reviews.
You have to think about it and understand that in this online era, where people search each and everything online, rely on online ratings & reviews, so why will they trust you or come to the offline business?
For example– Suppose you run a beauty salon and you have 2 reviews, and your competitor’s salon has 30 customer reviews, then I don’t need to say further, customers will choose your competitors over you, as they seem to be more trustworthy than you.
Another example- When two movies releases, you first see their ratings and then choose to watch the movie with a higher rating & reviews.
Now you understand the importance of online presence and how can Facebook marketing help your business to grow?
Note – Rating and reviews are bit different in FB case because this will look more relevant if we are talking about Just dial or Google my business reviews. Facebook can be more trusted to engage audience and to make your follower.
Facebook Ads are cost-effective and you have full control over the budget. You can set your budget and run ads accordingly.
Don’t restrict yourself from suffering the loss in the beginning, rather focus on building lifetime value.
For example- A Pizza store keeps an appealing offer during its first Facebook ad to acquire new customers. It offers to give 50% off on the order of ₹300. Please don’t bother with loss of ₹150rs, In the future; you will earn lakhs of rupees from the investment made today. They will order pizza from your store if they like quality several times. Now just imagine you acquired that customer by giving 150 Rs discount so small losses are fine in digital marketing and that too at initial phase. You just have to do good marketing of our business and make good offers and you will see the magic!
We understand it is a tough phase for everyone, don’t worry we will help you in every possible way. We have listed down for you some major benefits of Facebook Marketing:
1. Reach Out To Billions of Active Audience-
Facebook has a billion users and they spend more than 1 hour per day on Facebook and spend major time on their news feed. It is the major benefit of Facebook marketing as your customers use Facebook every day. You can show ads in feed and on other placements to show your product/service/offers.
For example- If you choose offline advertising like TV ads, hoardings, you cannot reach target audience, but if you choose Facebook marketing you can reach to targeted audience of your choice and can target them on the basis of their age, gender, location, interest etc. So don’t you find Facebook more worthy?
2. Get Immediate Results- You can rely on Facebook marketing if you want fast and immediate results for your business. It will help you to get faster leads, increase traffic, and conversions.
And now due to this pandemic where people are spending major time at their house, you should take benefit and run Facebook Ads for your business.
Below is one of our client’s Facebook ads result-
3. Increases Revenue & Sales By 10% or above- Facebook advertising helps to increase revenue and sales, but if you think it is that easy then NO.
Below are the results of how we helped our clients in increasing their sales through Facebook ads-
4. Measures Results- With no of clicks, impressions, comments, likes, reach, conversions you are receiving, you can easily measure the Facebook Marketing results.Your Facebook Marketing Expert will guide you on this, plus if you have a website he can install the pixel on your website to track visitor’s activity.
Now think if you depend on offline marketing will you get the same opportunity? NOOO!! You can’t measure how many people have seen your ads, liked it, or has visited your site, but Facebookgives you this opportunity. There will be complete transparency.
5. Drive Off-Line Sales– Not only Facebook benefit online business, but it also helps drive traffic and increase off-line sales. Our clients are happy and satisfied with Facebook Ads as they have seen an increase in website traffic & store traffic. Below is the data of our off-line clients’ data who have seen higher in-store traffic-
6. Receive Word-Of-Mouth – When you create a Facebook page, people like it, and then it starts appearing it on their feed. This helps your business page in getting the attention of many active audiences.
Once your Facebook ads start reaching the right people, they will likely share it with a friend and that friend will share it with another and so on.
7. Sharing Business Information – Facebook allows you to share your business basic information like name, address, contact details, and hours served with your customers. You can also post about your products & services, your staff,offers running; thus engaging them to your page.
8. Sharing Pictures And Videos – Facebook gives many opportunities for business owners. It allows you to communicate with your customers and potential customers by allowing you to upload pictures and videos of your products and services. In this way, they can see your products or services without visiting your premises. It also gives you a tagging option, thus helping to promote your business.
Now think, Facebook is giving you so many opportunities. You can be engaged with your customer 24*7 in a very affordable way. Do you still want to miss out on this opportunity?
9. Build Your Email List- By running Facebook Lead Ad, you can get information about your customer contact details like their email address and phone numbers. This is the opportunity for you to contact your audience outside of Facebook.
Now if you don’t run a Facebook Ad, you can just get information about your existing customer, but using Facebook Lead Ads,you can get contact information of all the audience you want to target on their interest, behavioral and demographic factors. In this way you will be able to target a large no of the audience; thus more chances to increase your sales.
10. Facebook Marketing Helps Reach Your Audience On Their Mobile Phones- 50% of Facebook users are mobile & accessing Facebook from a mobile device. In today’s trending era, it becomes more important and it would be wise for your business to have an online presence.
11. Have Control Over Your Budget – You don’t need to worry about your marketing expenses, you have full control over the budget. You can set it on a daily or lifetime basis. You can pause the ads whenever you don’t want to run out of the budget.
By using these measures you can reach your audience more accurately and faster than your competitors and in much less money:
12. Give Attention to Your Business Objective- To get good growth, you need to decide on your goals and objectives. Who you want to target? What is your objective?
- Do you want to build brand awareness?
- Do you want website traffic?
- Do you want engagement? (likes, comments)
- Want leads for business? ( contact details)
Based on the objective, your ad will further focus on the next important things.
- Use custom audiences to generate leads.
- Create lookalike audiences-
- Marital status
- Region (state / national/ international)
For example-You are running a home decor business so you will target an audience who is
- Interested in shopping
- Good income level
- Interior Designers
14. Re-Marketing- Remarketing is a way to connect with users that have visited your website, checked your product, add the product to cart but not purchased, log in to your site or checked your mobile app. Through Facebook Marketing, you can drive repeat business. You can approach people you have brought products from you in the past or have not purchased but visited your website.
For example- you run a training center, a visitor had seen your website checked it but didn’t sign up for your program. So you can run a re-targeting ad showing him again the benefit of joining your institute, you can show few testimonials; building trust.
15. Call-To-Action Button- Facebook CTA Buttons’ is considered very powerful to get conversions.
Call Now Button
Install App Button
Learn More Button
Conclusion- So this was all about how you can grow your business with Facebook ads, you have to think out of the box to stand the competition and also we understand how difficult it is for business owners during this pandemic to spend a large amount on marketing. But don’t worry, we at RankOn Technologies are offering a discount on the first month of your service. Check our Facebook Marketing Packages Now. We support #vocalforlocal