In this blog, you’ll learn What is Google Ads, What are the benefits of Google Ads, Who can use Google Ads, and Why Should You Advertise on Google.
Table of Contents
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is Google’s online advertising program. Google offers paid advertisements that appear in search engine results pages with the use of Google Adwords. Through Google Ads, you can create online paid marketing ads to reach out to the maximum number of people that are interested in the products & services that you offer. The Google Ads run on Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising, i.e. you will have to pay when a visitor clicks on your ad.
Google Ads are used to promote your business, help sell products or services, increase website traffic, and brand awareness in the people.
You can easily manage Google Ads Accounts online, this way you can create and make the changes to your ad campaigns at any time, including the ad text, settings, and budget.
There is no commitment to the minimum amount that you have to spend, this way you can set and control your budget. You can choose where your ad appears, set a budget that is affordable for you, and then easily measure the impact of your Google Ad.
Here is an example of the Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP). There are two parts of paid Google Ads, one above the Organic results (non-paid), and one at the bottom of the search engine result page.
Ads or sponsored results are denoted with an “Ad” Label. The results that appear below the sponsored results or ads (in the red box) are referred to as Organic Results. Hope you now know what is google ads.
Importance of Google Ads
Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google that enables businesses to display their advertisements on Google’s search engine and other partner websites. It offers a powerful and versatile tool for businesses of all sizes to promote their products or services and reach their target audience effectively.
Here are some key reasons why Google Ads is important:
- Reach a vast audience: Google is the most widely used search engine globally, with billions of searches conducted every day. By advertising on Google, businesses can tap into this massive user base and increase their visibility to a vast audience.
- Targeted advertising: Google Ads provides sophisticated targeting options, allowing businesses to reach specific demographics, locations, languages, and even interests. This level of precision ensures that ads are displayed to the most relevant audience, increasing the likelihood of conversions.
- Cost-effective: Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click (PPC) model, which means that businesses only pay when someone clicks on their ads. This makes it a cost-effective advertising solution since you are only charged for actual engagement with your ads.
- Measurable results: Google Ads provides comprehensive tracking and reporting features, allowing businesses to monitor the performance of their campaigns in real-time. You can track metrics such as clicks, impressions, conversions, and return on investment (ROI). This data helps businesses optimize their ads, target the right keywords, and refine their strategies to achieve better results.
- Flexibility and control: With Google Ads, businesses have full control over their advertising campaigns. You can set your budget, adjust bids, and choose when and where your ads appear. This flexibility enables businesses to adapt their advertising strategies based on their goals, budget, and market conditions.
- Remarketing opportunities: Google Ads offers remarketing capabilities, allowing businesses to target users who have previously interacted with their website or shown interest in their products or services. This technique helps keep your brand in front of potential customers, increasing the chances of conversions.
- Brand exposure and awareness: Even if users don’t click on your ads, they still get exposed to your brand and messaging, which can contribute to building brand awareness and recognition. This exposure can be beneficial in the long run as users may remember your brand when they are ready to make a purchase.
In summary, Google Ads is important because it provides businesses with a highly targeted and cost-effective advertising platform to reach a vast audience, drive conversions, and track the performance of their campaigns. It offers flexibility, control, and measurable results, making it an invaluable tool for businesses aiming to maximize their online presence and achieve their marketing objectives.
Overview of Google Ads and How it works
Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google. It allows businesses to create and display ads across Google’s vast network, including the Google search engine, partner websites, mobile apps, and YouTube.
Here’s an overview of how Google Ads works:
- Account setup: To get started, businesses need to create a Google Ads account. They can sign up and set up their billing information, define their campaign goals, and configure their targeting preferences.
- Campaign creation: Within the Google Ads account, businesses create advertising campaigns. Each campaign consists of ad groups, keywords, and ads. Ad groups contain a set of related keywords and ads that target specific themes or topics.
- Keyword research: Businesses research and select relevant keywords that their target audience is likely to search for. These keywords determine when and where their ads will appear.
- Ad creation: Businesses create compelling ads that include headlines, descriptions, URLs, and relevant extensions like call or location extensions. The goal is to attract users and entice them to click on the ad.
- Targeting options: Google Ads provides various targeting options to reach specific audiences. Businesses can target based on location, language, device, demographics, interests, and more. This ensures that ads are displayed to the most relevant audience.
- Bid management: Businesses set bids for their ads, which represent the maximum amount they are willing to pay for each click (cost-per-click or CPC) or thousand impressions (cost-per-thousand-impressions or CPM). Bids, combined with quality factors, determine the ad’s position and visibility.
- Ad auction: When a user enters a search query or visits a website, Google conducts an ad auction to determine which ads to display. The auction considers factors like bid amount, ad quality, and expected impact to determine the winning ads.
- Ad ranking and display: Based on the auction results, Google ranks the ads and determines their placement on the search results page or partner websites. Ads can appear as text-based ads, image ads, video ads, or responsive ads across various formats and devices.
- Performance tracking: Google Ads provides comprehensive tracking and reporting tools to measure the performance of campaigns. Businesses can monitor metrics like clicks, impressions, conversions, click-through rates, and return on investment. This data helps optimize campaigns and make informed decisions.
- Optimization and refinement: Businesses continually optimize their campaigns by adjusting bids, refining keywords, testing different ad variations, and making changes based on performance data. This iterative process helps improve ad effectiveness and maximize results.
- Budget management: Businesses set a daily or monthly budget for their campaigns, ensuring that they do not exceed their desired spending limits. Google Ads provides control and flexibility in managing budgets.
Overall, Google Ads works by enabling businesses to create targeted ads, reach their desired audience, bid for ad placement, and track performance. It offers a robust advertising platform that helps businesses increase visibility, drive traffic, and achieve their marketing goals.
Benefits of Google Ads
Indeed, Google Ads offers several benefits that contribute to increased visibility, precise targeting, and improved return on investment (ROI).
Let’s explore these benefits in more detail:
- Increased visibility: Google is the most widely used search engine globally, with billions of searches conducted every day. By utilizing Google Ads, businesses can ensure their ads appear prominently on search engine results pages (SERPs) and other relevant websites within Google’s network. This increased visibility helps businesses reach a wider audience and increase brand exposure.
- Precise targeting: Google Ads provides powerful targeting options that allow businesses to reach their specific audience. Businesses can target based on factors such as location, demographics, language, device, and even interests. This precision targeting ensures that ads are displayed to the most relevant users, increasing the likelihood of engagement and conversions.
- Cost-effective advertising: Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click (PPC) model, meaning businesses only pay when someone clicks on their ads. This makes it a cost-effective advertising solution since you pay for actual user engagement. Additionally, businesses can set their budget and adjust bids according to their financial capabilities, ensuring they have control over their advertising spend.
- Measurable results: Google Ads provides robust tracking and reporting tools that allow businesses to measure the performance of their campaigns. Businesses can track various metrics such as clicks, impressions, conversions, click-through rates, and cost per conversion. This data enables businesses to assess the effectiveness of their ads, make data-driven optimizations, and achieve better ROI.
- Quick results: Unlike organic search engine optimization (SEO) efforts that take time to yield results, Google Ads can generate immediate visibility and traffic. Once a campaign is set up, ads can start appearing on search results pages and websites within Google’s network, potentially driving traffic and conversions from the get-go.
- Ad customization and testing: Google Ads provides businesses with the ability to create and customize their ads according to their brand messaging and goals. Businesses can experiment with different ad formats, headlines, descriptions, and calls to action to optimize performance. Additionally, A/B testing can be conducted to compare the effectiveness of different ad variations and refine strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Remarketing opportunities: Google Ads offers remarketing capabilities, allowing businesses to target users who have previously interacted with their website or shown interest in their products or services. Remarketing helps businesses stay engaged with potential customers, reinforce their brand messaging, and increase the chances of conversions.
- Integration with other Google services: Google Ads integrates seamlessly with other Google products and services, such as Google Analytics. This integration enables businesses to gain deeper insights into user behavior, track website performance, and analyze the impact of their advertising efforts across different channels.
In summary, Google Ads offers benefits like increased visibility, precise targeting, cost-effective advertising, measurable results, quick outcomes, ad customization, remarketing opportunities, and integration with other Google services. By leveraging these advantages, businesses can enhance their online presence, attract relevant traffic, and achieve a higher return on their advertising investment.
How to get started with Google Ads?
To get started with Google Ads, follow these steps:
- Create a Google Ads account: Visit the Google Ads website (ads.google.com) and click on “Start Now” or “Sign in.” You can sign in with an existing Google account or create a new one specifically for your advertising campaigns.
- Set up billing information: Once you’ve signed in, you’ll need to provide billing information, such as your payment method and billing address. This information is necessary to pay for your advertising costs.
- Define your campaign goals: Before creating your first campaign, it’s crucial to establish clear goals. Determine what you want to achieve with your advertising, whether it’s increasing website traffic, generating leads, driving sales, or raising brand awareness.
- Choose campaign settings: Click on the “+ Campaign” button to create your first campaign. Select the campaign type based on your objectives, such as Search Network, Display Network, Video, Shopping, or App campaigns. Each type serves different purposes and offers various advertising formats.
- Targeting and audience selection: Specify your target audience by selecting relevant demographics, locations, languages, and devices. You can also use advanced targeting options to reach specific interests, behaviors, or remarketing audiences.
- Set your budget: Determine your daily or monthly budget for your campaign. Google Ads allows you to set a maximum budget to control your advertising spend. You can adjust your budget later based on campaign performance.
- Choose keywords: Conduct keyword research to identify relevant keywords that your target audience is likely to use when searching for products or services like yours. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner to find keywords with search volume and competition data.
- Create compelling ads: Craft engaging ad copy that entices users to click. Include attention-grabbing headlines, compelling descriptions, and relevant URLs. Ensure your ads align with your campaign goals and target keywords.
- Set bids: Decide on your bidding strategy, which determines how much you’re willing to pay for clicks or impressions. You can choose automated bidding options or set manual bids based on your budget and objectives.
- Monitor and optimize: Once your campaign is live, regularly monitor its performance. Keep an eye on key metrics like clicks, impressions, click-through rates (CTRs), and conversions. Use this data to optimize your campaign by adjusting bids, refining keywords, testing different ad variations, and making improvements.
- Track conversions: Implement conversion tracking to measure the effectiveness of your ads in driving desired actions, such as purchases, sign-ups, or form submissions. Conversion tracking provides valuable insights into the ROI of your advertising efforts.
- Continually refine your campaigns: Regularly analyze your campaign performance and make data-driven optimizations. Test different ad variations, landing pages, targeting options, and bidding strategies to improve results over time.
Remember, getting started with Google Ads is just the beginning. It requires ongoing management and optimization to achieve optimal results. Stay informed about industry best practices, explore Google Ads resources and tutorials, and continually refine your strategies to maximize the impact of your advertising campaigns.
How to optimize Google ads for better ROI?
To optimize Google Ads for better return on investment (ROI), follow these strategies:
- Track and measure conversions: Implement conversion tracking to accurately measure the actions that generate value for your business, such as purchases, leads, or sign-ups. This data will help you understand which campaigns, keywords, and ads are driving the most conversions and ROI.
- Set clear campaign goals: Define specific and measurable goals for each campaign, whether it’s increasing sales, generating leads, or driving website traffic. Align your optimization efforts with these goals to ensure your optimizations are focused and effective.
- Conduct keyword research: Regularly review and update your keyword list. Identify high-performing keywords that drive conversions and remove underperforming or irrelevant keywords. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner to discover new keyword opportunities and refine your targeting.
- Refine your targeting: Continuously analyze your audience targeting options. Adjust demographics, locations, languages, or device preferences to reach the most relevant audience for your products or services. Experiment with different targeting settings to optimize your campaigns.
- Optimize ad copy: Craft compelling and relevant ad copy that encourages users to take action. Test different headlines, descriptions, and calls-to-action to identify which variations drive better click-through rates (CTRs) and conversions. A/B test your ads to find winning combinations.
- Improve ad quality and relevance: Enhance your Quality Score, a metric that Google uses to evaluate the relevance and quality of your ads and keywords. Aim for high-Quality Scores by ensuring your ad copy aligns with your target keywords, landing pages provide a seamless user experience, and your ads deliver on the promised value.
- Use ad extensions: Take advantage of ad extensions, such as call extensions, sitelink extensions, or location extensions. These extensions provide additional information and opportunities for users to engage with your ads, increasing click-through rates and conversions.
- Optimize bidding strategies: Regularly evaluate your bidding strategies and adjust them based on campaign performance and goals. Experiment with automated bidding options like Target CPA (cost-per-acquisition) or Target ROAS (return on ad spend) to maximize conversions while maintaining a profitable ROI.
- Conduct A/B testing: Test different ad variations, landing pages, and offers to identify what resonates best with your target audience. Split test your ads to determine which elements drive better performance. Use data-driven insights to optimize your campaigns.
- Continuously monitor and refine: Regularly review your campaign performance metrics, such as click-through rates, conversion rates, and cost per conversion. Identify trends, areas of improvement, and potential optimization opportunities. Make data-driven adjustments to improve campaign performance and ROI.
- Landing page optimization: Ensure your landing pages provide a seamless user experience and align with the expectations set by your ads. Optimize landing page content, design, and calls-to-action to encourage conversions and minimize bounce rates.
- Stay updated and test new features: Keep up with the latest Google Ads updates and new features. Experiment with new ad formats, targeting options, or campaign settings that may enhance your performance and ROI. Stay informed about industry best practices and leverage Google’s resources and support for guidance.
Remember, optimization is an ongoing process. Regularly monitor, analyze, and adjust your campaigns based on performance data and insights. By continuously refining your strategies and focusing on improving ROI, you can maximize the effectiveness of your Google Ads campaigns.
20 Reasons Why You Should Use Google Ads?
Here are 20 reasons why you should be advertising on Google.
- Wide reach: Google is the most popular search engine globally, with billions of searches conducted daily, giving you access to a vast audience.
- Massive user base: Google has an extensive user base, allowing you to reach potential customers across various demographics, locations, and interests.
- Targeted advertising: Google Ads provides advanced targeting options, enabling you to tailor your ads to specific demographics, interests, and geographical locations.
- High intent audience: Users searching on Google often have high intent, actively looking for products, services, or information related to their needs, making them more likely to convert.
- Cost-effective: Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click (PPC) model, ensuring you only pay when users interact with your ads, making it cost-effective for businesses of all sizes.
- Budget control: You have full control over your ad spend, allowing you to set a daily or monthly budget that aligns with your financial capabilities and goals.
- Flexible ad formats: Google Ads offers various ad formats, including text ads, display ads, video ads, shopping ads, and app ads, allowing you to choose the most suitable format for your business.
- Remarketing opportunities: Google Ads allows you to target users who have previously interacted with your website, giving you the chance to reconnect with potential customers and drive conversions.
- Measurable results: Google Ads provides comprehensive tracking and reporting features, allowing you to measure the performance of your campaigns and gain valuable insights into your return on investment (ROI).
- Real-time optimization: With real-time data, you can make adjustments to your campaigns promptly, optimizing your ads, keywords, and targeting to maximize results.
- Quick results: Unlike organic search engine optimization (SEO), Google Ads can generate immediate visibility and drive traffic to your website, providing quick results.
- Mobile advertising: Google Ads reaches users on mobile devices, enabling you to target the growing number of users who search and browse on smartphones and tablets.
- Ad scheduling: You can specify the days and times when your ads should appear, ensuring you reach your target audience when they are most likely to engage with your ads.
- Integration with other platforms: Google Ads seamlessly integrates with other Google services like Google Analytics, allowing you to gain a holistic view of your advertising efforts and website performance.
- Extensions for enhanced visibility: Google Ads offers various ad extensions, such as sitelink extensions, call extensions, and location extensions, providing additional information and visibility to users.
- Geographical targeting: You can target specific geographical areas, whether it’s local, national, or international, allowing you to focus your advertising efforts where your customers are located.
- Testing and optimization: Google Ads enables you to run A/B tests, experimenting with different ad variations, keywords, and landing pages to identify what works best for your audience.
- Brand exposure: Even if users don’t click on your ads, they still see your brand name and messaging, increasing brand exposure and recognition.
- Competitive advantage: Utilizing Google Ads can give you a competitive edge by ensuring your business is visible to potential customers when they are actively searching for products or services.
- Expert support and resources: Google provides extensive resources, tutorials, and support to help you make the most of Google Ads, ensuring you have the guidance and assistance you need.
By leveraging the benefits of Google Ads, you can increase your online visibility, drive relevant traffic, and ultimately grow your business.
What Are The Benefits Of Google Ads?
Raise your hand if you have ever Googled to look for products or services you need. Of course, we can’t see you, but we can assume that both your hands are up!
Due to digitization, the majority of consumers conduct online research before buying any product or services. And, you might have guessed it, they use Google to do their research.
If your business is not present on one of the potential platforms, it equals to not existing in the digital world at all. Google Ads is worth your time and investment as per this singular reason alone.
Let’s look at Advantages of Google Ads or Benefits of Advertising on Google for Business:
Google Ads Work Faster Than SEO
The top most benefit of Google Ads (AdWords) is that it works faster than SEO. Both Google Ads and SEO are search engine marketing strategies to generate more leads and traffic to the website. But, an optimized Google Ads campaign can work faster for a business to get instant results and get the most desired first spot in search.
With SEO, it can take years to get to see one of your website pages in the much-coveted first position for a broad keyword. Some businesses might never see it. But when you get started with Google AdWords, your chance of leapfrogging all the organic results on a SERP grows exponentially and easily too.
Here are a few reasons why Google Ads is faster and more effective:
- You can focus on multiple keywords.
- Google Ads that appear on the top of the page get visible immediately.
- You can turn on or off the campaign whenever you want to.
Still doubtful about investing your money in Google Ads? Not a problem! There are many other benefits that you will get to know about in this blog.
Helps In Increasing Brand Awareness
When people hear Google Ads, they think of increasing the leads and driving more traffic to the website through pay-per-click ads on SERP. But, what they don’t know about Google Ads is that it is way more versatile than that. Google Ads can be used as a great tool to give exposure to your brand and building brand awareness among people. Google Ads puts you at the top of the search results, which means anyone who is searching for keywords that you are focusing on will be exposed to your brand and what you have to say.
For Example, You run a salon and want to grow your brand locally. You can run Display Ads to reach the targeted audiences and build brand awareness.
Helps in Increasing Leads & Customers
One of the best benefits of advertising on Google is it helps in increasing leads and customers very quickly. One of the most common goals of business owners is to generate more leads and gain more customers. Google Ads is one of the best platforms for lead generation. It allows you to target the people who are searching for what you have to offer.
This could be your business’s products or services which means you can keep on refining your searches so that only those who want to purchase your products or services are directed to your websites with the help of this platform.
Google Ads allows you to reach the huge audience that Google has, and direct these people to your website.
If your campaigns are set up properly, it has the potential to send targeted leads for your business to your website.
Below are the results of how we have helped our clients in generating more leads and increasing their customer base through Google Ads:
When someone searches for something related to your product or services online and you are not running ads, but your competitors are, then this is the problematic situation for you. You’ll end up losing business almost instantly.
For a competitive edge, you need to know the strategies of your competitors as well, how they are promoting their business, what kind of ads they run, etc. You can easily keep an eye on this with the help of Google Ads because of its transparency. Always try to grab the opportunities that come your way and make yourself stand out from your competitors in the market.
Now you have another reason to choose Google Ads or PPC Advertising for your business.
Google Ads Is A Flexible Marketing Platform
Any person who uses Google Ads regularly will immediately tell you that it is a flexible marketing platform. This means that it is suitable for all sizes and types of businesses.
Campaigns can easily be customized to target specific online users. You can target people using different devices, people in different locations, and people on different websites owned by Google where Google Ads appear.
You can even set your budget according to the amount you’re willing to spend on PPC Advertising.
Below is the example of setting daily budgets and limits on the amount you want to spend on clicks for specific keywords.
High Return On Investment
Best advantage of Google ads is its high return on investment. Unlike other marketing strategies, you only pay when a visitor clicks on your ad. Once you optimize your Google Ads Campaign, you can start getting a high return on investment which may not be possible to achieve by using other marketing strategies. To know about what will give you the best results, you need to continually test & track your campaigns. Google Ads is the perfect platform for this because of its transparency and the availability of the information that you need.
It also gives you measurable ROI, where you can see exactly what you are getting out of the ads.
You can even measure the number of impressions and number of clicks you are getting from the ad. This can further be compared with your sales and revenue.
Do you think that you can get such a huge amount of information with the help of a traditional marketing strategy?
Not a chance!
If you aren’t using Google Ads, you won’t be able to see and measure the number of people who have seen your ad banner, how many have reached out to you and did you even get a lead or not.
Give it a thought!!
Helps The Business To Know More About Their Markets
Another benefit of Google Ads is that it helps the business to know more about their markets. For a business, it is important to be able to get into the minds of their ideal customers. Once you understand your audience, it becomes easier to deal with the customers and find out what they want.
Now if you are using traditional methods such as questionnaires and interviews, you can only get the limited information out of it.
On the other hand, Google Ads produces information about customer habits, needs, and purchase behavior. Not only this, but you can also know the keywords they use to search your website, their location, the devices they use, the time and days they search, and other relevant information that could be helpful.
This information can be used to provide better user experience, products, and services. It also helps in refining your marketing strategy so you don’t end up wasting money on advertising to people who are not interested in what you are offering.
Targeted Advertising in Google AdWords
Google Ads or PPC Marketing allows you to choose specific interests for you to target your audience. The three most common ways to target your audience with Google Ads are:
- Geographic Range: Going global or staying local is completely your choice. Setting a specific geographical area for your ad means that your ad is only reaching potential customers in your chosen area.
- Demographics: Demographic targeting allows you to reach potential customers within specific age, gender, income level, etc.
- Keywords: The text of your ad plays a vital role in targeting the right audience at the right time. You should always think like a customer while choosing keywords. You know your business best, so try to make a list of potential keywords that you would use to find your business online.
For example, if you run a small boutique clothing shop, your targeting audience must be women within a certain area from your business. You can take a step further while choosing your target audience by selecting demographic factors like income level, age, and keywords that relate to the niche of your business.
9. REMARKETING IN GOOGLE ADWORDS
Remarketing is a way to connect with people who have previously interacted with your website or mobile app. It helps you to strategically position your Google ads in front of these audiences when they again browse Google or its partner websites. This helps in increasing your brand awareness or remind those audiences to make a final purchase.
Through PPC Marketing, you can remarket ads and reach out to potential customers. You can approach the audience that has interacted with your website or have made a purchase.
For example, you run a Motor Training School, a visitor had visited your website once but didn’t do CTA. With the help of Re-marketing ads, you can again show him your ad with better beneficial points, or a few testimonials to build the trust of a person and make him join your Motor Training School.
Reach Your Marketing Goals
You can take advantage of different ad formats and features to customize your ad campaigns to achieve your marketing goals like adding a clickable “Call-to-action” button to your ads.
Here are some common marketing goals:
- A visitor takes action on your website
- Visits your store
- Call your business
- Install your mobile app
- Sign up or subscribe your newsletter
Higher Reach (Reach the right people at the right time)
Today when people have a question that needs answering, their first stop is Google.
Want to know if there’s a solution for the neck pain that you are having?
Want to know if Digital Marketing can help your business to grow?
There are 2+ Trillion searches like this per year on Google. People are looking for solutions to the problems that your business can offer. If they’ve ever used the Internet, there are higher chances that they’ve Googled the answer to something.
Google Ads helps in ensuring that you reach out to potential audiences on Google at the right time when they are looking for what you have to offer.
Bring Any Budget To The Table
Wondering about the budget to run Google Ads? Don’t worry as you do not need to have a larger budget for running Google Ads for your business and achieve your marketing goals.
You can invest Rs. 10,000 per month and see instant results on your sales.
You have full control over the budget of your Google Ads Campaigns. You can control everything starting from the daily budget of the campaign to the maximum bid you choose on the ad. When an ad is performing well, you can increase the amount you spend on it to increase the desired results. And if an ad is underperforming, you can either reduce the ad spend or stop it instantly before losing extra money.
Pay Only When Visitor Clicks On Your Ad
Google Ads or PPC ads mean you only have to pay when a visitor clicks on your ad. You decide how much you want to spend, and pay only when someone actually interacts with your ad like clicking on your text ad, watching your video ad, etc.
So, anyone coming across your ad is more likely to be interested in what you have to offer, and paying when they click on your ad is worth the cost.
Through Google AdWords, Advertise Locally Or Globally
Google Ads allows you to reach out to potential users based on their location.
This means you can find an ideal customer within a mile from your business, if your target audience is local, or you can target the entire country, region, or across the globe.
Still doubtful about using Google Ads? Then you must re-think about it as your competitors are using it and reaching out to potential customers before you. Do you want to miss this opportunity?
Ads Competitor Targeting
You can show ads to people who are interested in your competitor’s brand/service. Targeting competitor’s keywords on Ads is the easiest way to steal your competitor’s leads, traffic, and sales. You simply have to bid on their terms and showcase why a visitor should choose your company over your competitor.
Google Ads help you in reaching out to the customers who are interested in your competitor’s products or services.
Who Can Use or Take Benefits of Google AdWords?
You should not start using Google Ads just because your friend found success in it. You should know if it makes sense for you and your business, what type of ads would work best for you.
You should choose Google Ads for your business only if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you have an online audience?
- Are your competitors investing in online advertising?
- Are the keywords relevant to your niche being searched online?
- Search for your keyword on Google to see if you get any relevant answers.
So, If you have answered Yes to any of them, You should use Google AdWords. New to Google ads? Contact us for Digital marketing training.
Why Should You Use Google Ads For Your Business?
If you are still asking “Why should you use Google Ads?”, then right now you should be asking “Why Not?”
Google Ads has something for businesses of all sizes and types with different budgets, advertising goals & target audiences. So, in a sea of endless searches, why don’t you drop a bucket in to see how much revenue you can bring up?
Want to advertise on Google? Read this post to know how to advertise on Google in few easy steps.
Also Check : How To Promote A Facebook Business Page?
Hopefully, we have managed to make you understand the benefits of Google Ads for your businesses. But, the road from theory to putting everything in practice is very long and difficult. If you need help from a team of Google Ads Professionals, then we are here for you. Give RankOn Technologies, Leading PPC marketing company in India a call and we will help you grow your business with Google Ads. Check our PPC Packages now!