YouTube is the second most used Search Engine. Everyday millions of videos get posted on it, this hereby increases the difficulty in fetching the desired video from the YouTube Database. For this reason, YouTube has brought Filters as a solution to this problem. This tool lets the user fetch the desired video as per the requirements. This tool facilitates the user to filter the stream of videos according to Upload Date, Type, Duration, Features and, Sort By.
But many-a-times it is observed that the filter doesn’t work appropriately with an error message “Youtube Filters Not Working”. Thus, it becomes a hard-nut-to crack for the viewers to get the preferred videos.
Before knowing a solution to this, we should first tell you the cause of this problem.
What Is The Cause Of This Problem?
The problem usually occurs because of YouTube managers remove graphic or violative contents from YouTube. They tend to turn off the YouTube filter tool to save the audience from watching the videos. This a way of restricting videos to reach an audience that seems the filter tool to be broken in front of the audience. To fix the problem, look below for solutions:-
One shot solution to fix “ Youtube filter not working”
- Go to the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps”, and select YouTube.
- Select “Storage”, which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache.
- Firstly, Clear the cache and check if YouTube filter works or not. If it doesn’t, go back to settings and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.
In case if the problem still persists then make use of Google Advanced Search Tool.
- On using the Google Advanced Search Tool, the users are able to specify their requirements for the search. This tool helps to filter the search results as per user requirements.
- One can manage to get facilities of broken youtube filter by using Google Advanced Search on Google.com.
- To get this tool working, add “site:youtube.com” after the video name.
- The Tool is present in the left corner in order to categorize your search.
- Make use of it after getting the results.
- It will show up 2 categories which are Any time and All results to sort the results.
Thus, in this way you will be able to get the youtube filters working appropriately.