Facebook Announces Its “Power 5 Ad Tools” That Will Improve Your Ads Performance
What Are the Facebook Power 5 Tools?
What Are The Features of Facebook Power5 Ad Tools:
What Are The Benefits of Facebook Power5 Ad Tool:
1) Better ROI
2) Results in better performance
3) Improved campaign performance
4) Optimizes the ad delivery
1. Campaign Budget Optimization:
- Go to the Ads Manager.
- Create a Facebook Ad Campaign
- Select Your Campaign Objective
- Click on CBO Under Objective
- Enter Your Total Budget
- CBO helps to get better insights
- Helps in lowering cost per conversion.
- It also helps in allocating the budget in the best ad sets.
- Saves your valuable time as CBO is an automated process
2. Facebook Automatic Placements:
Facebook Automatic Placement is counted as one of the important power ad tools. It is found in Placement under the ad set section. It uses machine learning to study audience behavior and place ads. But keep Automatic Placements selected while using it in your ad set.
3. Auto Advanced Matching:
To take the benefits of accurate results, turn on auto advanced matching on Facebook. For this you have to:
- Go to the event manager option
- Then click on Pixel
- Go the settings
- Under there you will find the option to select auto advanced matching. Select it and if needed select the factors you wish it to match.
4. Facebook Dynamic Ads:
It is the most powerful tool offered by Facebook as it targets the customer by displaying the ads based upon his interest and behavior. They are also useful while doing re-marketing. To set up dynamic ads, install Facebook pixel on your eCommerce store.
5. Simplified Facebook Ad Account Setup:
These are the 5 power ad tools, announced by Facebook. If you want to improve your campaign performance, then you may change your Facebook advertising tactics and use these tools for better conversion, lower cost per conversion and for growing your business in the long run.