Facebook Marketing Tips 2020: How to Use Facebook To Promote Your Business
Facebook has come a long since its launch in the year 2004. Today, the success of the first official social media platform can be understood from the fact that over half of the US population used the Facebook in 2016. Today, we are going to learn 21 Facebook Marketing Tips for better growth of your page.
It clearly indicates that Facebook is not a source of anytime entertainment but a fruitful opportunity for marketers and businesses to take their marketing efforts to new level.
Over the years, there have been several updates and changed strike the platform that only enhanced its popularity all across the globe.Among the fraternity of social media marketers, Facebook is still the best bet with most of their ad spending drive towards the same.
A recent study indicates that over 90% of marketers agree that they use Facebook on a daily basis. This means around 3 million businesses are hooked over Facebook to achieve their marketing objectives.
If you’re looking to yield the best reap out of your Facebook marketing efforts and budget, you can’t afford to miss these proven Facebook marketing tips that are being appreciated by world’s top digital marketers.
So, let’s take a look at them one by one.
1. Pick The Right Business Category for Your Page
Always keep in mind that you need a business page and not a personal page.
While creating your business, make sure you choose the right category for your business page.
This affects your further conversations to some extent. For example, if you pick local business category, you will have to add a physical location for the same while that won’t be the case with an e-commerce business.
Please note that in most of the cases, local business is the common choice.
2. Work On Your Photos
Don’t take this point lightly as it needs a serious consideration.
Make sure you upload high quality photos on your profile. From choosing the product photos to cover photo, each and every graphic element should be in sync.
Your profile’s cover pic need not to have a Call-To-Action (CTA) but you can exhibit your creative edge on this.
As a value-driven business man or marketer, you shouldn’t lose this opportunity to amplify your brand presence over web.
3. Prefer Custom Facebook Tabs
Can you recall the small-sized sidebar tabs on your profile? Do you know you can customize them? Let’s know why:
• You can add any and all relevant information regarding your brand.
• You can use it as an option to feature a CTA.
• It helps reply to questions that users might have before they go further.
There are different tabs with names like About, Events, Photos, Videos, Posts, Groups and others.
Consider them as entry points to your website. For example, you can use the CTA “Sign Up” to invite the visitors to register on your website.
Always remember that the prime motive is to engage with the target audience.
4. Upload Videos on Facebook Directly Rather the Inserting a YouTube Video
5. Pick Your CTA Knob
6. Pursue The “70-20-10” Approach
After you’re done with generating engagement on your page, content is the next stop you should work on.
There is no fixed rule and you can always try out different formats. For example, you start with a small business updated followed by visual content.
To establish a perfect balance of the content you’re supposed to post on your page, it is advised to follow the 70-20-10 rule which means:
• Publish original content 70% of the time.
• Publish content pertinent to your followers’ interests 20% of the time.
• Prefer self-promotional content 10% of the time.
7. Declutter Your Posts
8. Share User-Generated Content
9. If Possible, Post LIVE Videos
10. Analyze Your Posts Using Facebook Insights
11. Examine Your Timing
12.To Analyze User Behavior, Prefer Audience Insights
13. Promote Your Posts Using Facebook Ads
14. Filter Your Audience for Maximum Reach of Your Ads
15. Take Your Efforts Beyond Facebook
16. Double Your Efforts with Influencers
17. Schedule An Easy Content to Boost Engagement
18. Prefer Short, Engaging Video Posts
19. Humanize Your Brand with Fun-Loaded Photos
20.Use Emojis for Facebook Marketing
21. Clone Your Primary Revenue-Sourcing Audience
To boost up your relevant audiences, cloning your best-performing audience is a good strategy. Count on Facebook’s Lookalike Audience feature and expand your reach to new audience that feature similar attributes. It is very much easy and effective.
RankOn is a leading social media optimization and social media marketing company in India offering low cost social media packages for businesses. Do you have any Facebook marketing project? Check our Facebook marketing service and Facebook Marketing Packages to get started.